Invisalign – the clear choice
Have you always wanted straighter teeth? Do you have crowded teeth or spaces that bother you? Did you wear braces in the past, only to have your teeth move back? Invisalign may be right for you.
Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To find out if you are a good candidate for Invisalign, please feel free to contact us to schedule a complimentary evaluation.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Yu and Dr. McKnight expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Yu and McKnight has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Yu and McKnight about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 11 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.